
We came, We saw, We conquered. Sadly several miscellaneous items did not make it home with me. Including but not limited to one of my very few winter sweaters and my black winter blazer (perfect for texas mid-50's winters). Why is it that I didn't make it home with all of my personal belongings? I'm blaming it on the subconscious. My inner-Melissa wants to move to Denver and therefore let me know by leaving some very important clothing items there. Should I; a)move to Denver and reclaim my clothes upon arrival at my new apartment?, b)go without and shiver until I have learned my lesson for not overrulling my subconscious?, or c)ask my gracious hostess to fed-ex them to me.
Questions for pondering...
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Denver in December
Melissa Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Labels: YMP Vacations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (RSS)

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):
Your gracious hostess shall fed-ex them to your highness now that I am home! I'm sorry that it has taken me so long.
Post a Comment