Friday, December 21, 2007

Three Reasons Why I Celebrate!

  1. I am free to celebrate Christ's birth and what His life on earth meant to me as a Christian. Whether you believe the Jesus Christ was God's son or not there is an undeniable fact that His existence effects our lives ever day. From our national holidays such as Christmas and Easter (maybe not a holiday but that's just because it's on a Sunday) to our calendar (B.C. or A.D. sound familiar to anyone?). My freedoms allow me to enjoy my beliefs, share them, and hear others beliefs.


  2. I have an amazing family. My parents and brother support everything I do, even when they don't understand me. They also provide amazing examples of how be an integrity-filled young professional and how to make smart and loyal decisions.

  3. I have a bright future. I live in a country (similar to many other countries) that allows me to become whatever I want to be. There are no limitations based on my sex, color, beliefs, background, or ethnicity. With hard work and ambition I can change my career, go back to school, or excell exactly where I am right now. The sky is the limit.


There are many other reasons for why I'm excited about this holiday seasons, but honestly most of them branch off of one of these three. And even the bottom two branch off of the top one if I'm being honest. Since I truely believe God is holding me in His hand and has a plan for me I have to believe my freedoms and family are blessings from Him.



Merry Christmas to everyone! I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful holiday season!



0 Responses: