- Run a full marathon
- Visit every continent (except Antarctica – who cares??)
- Become fluent in Spanish again
- Become fluent in a third language
- Live in DC
- Live a healthy eating lifestyle
- Be a mentor to a young girl for an extended time
- Volunteer in Africa
- Learn to play golf
- .Sing in an audition entry chorus
- Learn to dance
- Live in NYC
- Own a beach house
- Sit on the board of a non-profit
- Get an international focused grad degree at Georgetown, American, or NYU, etc.
- Teach English overseas
- Become knowledgeable about wine
- Become fiscally responsible
- Be able to do pull-ups
- Have a six pack
- Send my parents on an Alaskan Cruise (aka: pay for the whole trip)
- Go to PEI with my mom (Prince Edward Island)
- Know scripture better
- Raise a child (as in I might adopt instead of birth a child)
- Love someone outside of my family unselfishly
So my thought in making this list is to set some long term goals (which, let's be honest, makes me happy)and then see what steps I can be taking right now to make them happen. I'll let you know as they are crossed off the list!
Please make your own list and share it.
Peace Out

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):
I am sad to see my revisions were not included in this list. Alas, I will have to keep them in mind for my own list...if I ever get around to making one. You know I don't like to commit to anything!
Post a Comment