Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Points to Ponder


Please study the picture above and answer the following questions:
  1. Why am I wearing a polo shirt (shout out to the Village) and gym shorts?
  2. What is wrong with my left foot?
  3. Are we in Hawaii?
  4. Why did my friends let me have that haircut?
  5. What is footstar?
  6. What happened to the awesome white Honda in the behind us?
  7. Does anyone else from OK remember being confused by the red fire lane lines in every parking lot in TX when they first moved down here?

OK - that is all.


1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

Jessie said...

1. I cannot answer this question, because only you know why that outfit seemed like a good choice.

2. Accident at the polo shirt convention?
3. Steve likes to bring Hawaii wherever he goes. It's all about the mindset, my friend.
4. The haircut was fine, that particular styling combined with that particular angle, however, was not. The haircut you should be questioning me on was the one in high school. You know which one.
5. A super-special club Paul formed with Josh, Adam, and Travis.

6. Melissa+Honda=mangled metal and a police report.
7. I do--mostly because I thought it was a horrible idea to have a fire truck pull up right behind my car and block me in. If there is a fire, I want to drive away.