Wednesday, February 13, 2008

my first tag

I was tagged by ginger so here ya go!

here are the directions - share five random and/or weird facts about yourself and then share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, and finally tag five people at the end.

  • Weird:
  1. I am completely weird about how I scoop creamy things out of their container: cream cheese, noxema, etc. I have to always scoop it out the same way. Cream cheese = smooth surface. Noxema = small dents made my the back of my pointer fingernail. Don't lock me away just yet...
  2. I am a Choctaw indian and I graduated from Choctaw High School in Choctaw, OK. (No connction between the indian and the town.)
  3. I could watch soccer all day long - in spanish or english.
  4. I have to turn off all of the lights when I leave the apartment or I feel like I'm being wasteful. Very hypocritical of me since I use wayyyy to much running water and various other wasteful things.
  5. When my fingernails look good I look good.
  • Where:
  1. Spain Spain Spain - specifically my apartment in Prosperidad, La Complutense (my school), Retiro (the park), and Sol (downtown).
  2. Africa - anywhere that I can go and help and give
  3. Australia
  4. Chicago
  5. Napa
  6. Galapagos Islands
  • Who:
  1. Jessie (trying to help a sista out with her month o' blogging)
  2. Lisa
  3. Ang

And those are all of the blogging friends I have so there it stops.

If you're tagged you have to do this too! Happy Hump Day!

4 Responses:

ginger said...

schweet! so glad you did this!

we should go to africa. like next week.

lisa said...

tag complete! and all your facts are truth!

Jessie said...

umm...where did my blogging melissa friend go?

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.