Friday, March 28, 2008

house of sickness

lisa and i will be spending this evening in our apartment (aka the house of sickness). I have strep throat (but thanks to the horrible penicillin shot I got on Wednesday I'm on the road to recovery) and she has bronchial pneumonia.
Anyone else want to come over for movie night?

6 Responses:

ginger said...

SHUT UP. that sucks!

sounds like a good night for a chick flick!!

i hope you both feel better soon... let me know if you need anything at all!

Jessie said...

Wow! What an invite! Sadly, I did not read this until now, or else I would have seriously had to consider a night at the house of sickness! Hope you are feeling better!

Tracy said...

Um well at least you have someone to share in your misery. I think it's worse when a roommate avoids you like the plague because you're sick. Or follows you around with Lysol. So at least you can be sick together? But I do hope you both recover shortly!

Shannon Nora said...

Eeek! I'm so sorry to hear that & hope you're both feeling better!

lisa said...

No one should fear the house of sickness. It was really a fabulous evening of movies and painting...everybody missed out!

Jen said...

I'm glad you both are feeling better. My pics are from FTW Botanic Gardens last week. Chris and I took an afternoon and enjoyed the beautifulness of spring.

We are serving communion at the 5 on Sat also!!! We will see you there.