Friday, October 10, 2008

dream wedding

Thanks to Emily I have now had the joy of creating my own wedding party...enjoy.
This one is called "American Dream" Who doesn't love TONS OF AQUA?

This is the always coveted "mix 'n match"! Don't be jealous!

This is the one I created. Don't you love the flow of the colors and the special added green to my dress (me being the bride of course). One day that will be me!!
This tool is awesome! Happy Friday!


4 Responses:

emily bee said...

hahahaha this is amazing! i love them all.

kuliejellogg said...

I'm assuming the first is a dream wedding in Spain??? bee-you-tiful.
Remind me not to come to your wedding if I get an American Dream invitation...

Jessie said...

I shall title this post, "Girl with too much time on her hands at work".

Angela said...

How fun! I want to play with that.