Friday, October 31, 2008

operation nice: loves list part deux

I had so much fun writing my loves list that I got all excited to see that it is the assignment this week again! Here are the instructions from operation nice:

Today's Assignment: Make an All People Love List
It can be about specific people, or groups of people, or people in general. But every item in your list must be related to someone somehow. So go ahead! Make your list! It can be about one person or one hundred people. Focus on who you love and I guarantee you'll feel happier afterwards.

  • I love my mom for sharing with me her love of listening to old music on records. I love her for sharing with me the joy of decorating for Christimas (no matter how much I HATE to take it down). I love her for watching Anne of Green Gables & Avonlea with me when I was a little girl. I love her for not letting me quit piano lessons no matter how upset I got about having to practice. I love her for making my show choir outfits and prom dresses. I love her for cooking for our family.
  • I love my dad for always answering my car questions and being my fix-it guy. He's reliable. I love him for how much he loves playing golf. I love him for coming to visit me in Spain no matter how uncomfortable it was for him to be outside of his comfort zone. I love him for loving OSU. I love him for singing "If I were a Rich Man" from the Fiddler on the Roof at the top of his lungs.
  • I love my brother for helping me change my thought processes about people and things. I love how he creates relationships with his barista, waiter, hostess and shares his life and his Lord with them. I love how he lives a healthy lifestyle and just wants the same for me even when I don't want it for myself.
  • I love Anderson Cooper for doing what he does.
  • I love Jessie for sharing her life with the youth girls at church. I love her because her career is helping people understand themselves and situations better. I love her because she knows me better than almost anyone, almost.
  • I love Jane Austen for being able to communicate love in novels.
  • I love little kiddos dressed in cute Halloween costumes and the happy/proud looks on their parent's faces.
  • I love people who volunteer.
  • I love people who love to learn new things and like to hear ideas different from what they believe or know. I love people who are open minded.


 

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

Jessie said...

I love your new background, and I love you too!