I actually have a sinus infection. First ever. The good news is that they gave me drugs but the bad news is that I have a sinus infection.
I missed Halloween and the DRC Half for this silly sinus infection. So hopefully it will leave me alone soon and never come back.
Side note: I did go out to the Half yesterday to cheer on Rachel who totally dominated it!! She finished in 2hr 4 mins which is 3 minutes faster than my fastest time!!! I reserve the right to say that I would have kept up with her if I had been running (who knows? it could have happened!). I got to see her at mile 10 and then again at the finish line and she did great!!
Monday, November 03, 2008
mystery solved
Melissa Monday, November 03, 2008
Labels: Frustration, Life, running
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (RSS)

2 Responses:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog wallpaper, and posts!
Would you still like me to design you a new banner for the top?
i was so glad to know you weren't running the half when i heard that three people got run over!! i would have been worried SICK!!
hope you're feeling better, love. miss you.
Post a Comment