I enjoy Ellen's quick wit and humor and recently saw this clip on one of the blogs that I read. This girl is amazing!! My favorite part might be when she says she got to meet the Jonas Brothers and the President at the White House. Later she says it was probably more exciting meeting the President but I'm pretty sure the order of how she says she met them tells it all. She is so sweet. I want to have one just like her someday.
Regardless of your stance on gay marriage it is so sweet that she is being brought up to love everyone around her genuinely for who they are. Just like Jesus would have done. He may (and does) disagree with our actions a lot (constantly with me probably) but he does love everyone unconditionally and wholeheartedly regardless of where you come from or what you may have done and I think this girl's actions in this clip are a good picture of that. Hate gets you no where people and it is the opposite of what Jesus would do. Sometimes Christians forget that.

0 Responses:
Post a Comment